2014 ValleySCARE Coupons
Every year one of the most fun and scary event of the season is the ValleySCARE event at the Valleyfair theme park. The event is a lot of fun for all ages. For the little ones there is the Planet Spooky which is where you can join Snoopy and the whole PEANUTS gang for fun not-so-scary Halloween activities. New attractions for 2014 include the Cock-A-Doodle Zoo, Silly Cyclone Cycle Course, and Chateau Du Dang. Enjoy family activities and rides throughout the day. Then at night the park turns into the Halloween Haunt. For 2014 you’ll find more than 300 creatures lurking in the shadows while you take in the haunted attractions and rides. There’s Terrifying Mazes, Creepy Scare Zones, entertainment and more. The 2014 ValleySCARE opens on weekends from September 27th through November 1st and you have to purchase a separate ticket for ValleySCARE. Before you visit though, here are few coupons and other ways to save on your admission to ValleySCARE at the Valleyfair theme park.
Tips & Coupons
- Stop by any of the participating Taco Bell, Pizza Hut or Sonic restaurants where you can pick-up a coupon for ValleySCARE. At last check you can get $10 off your admission this way.
- You can also purchase your tickets online in advance where you can save $5 per ticket every night and as much as $11 per ticket on select nights throughout the ValleySCARE season.
- Stay two nights in Eagan and receive 2 free ValleySCARE tickets as well as a Mall of America Coupon Book. Just check with the convention and visitors bureau about this deal.
- If you are in the military then be sure to mention this because they usually do offer a military discount. You may want to call ahead just to make sure that they are still offering the military discount.
- Visit the ValleySCARE on Sundays and save $3 on admission or visit on Fridays to save $2 on your admission.
- If you are a member of a credit union then be sure to check to see if they offer any discount tickets for ValleySCARE or if they offer any promo codes for you to use on your ticket purchases for the ValleySCARE event.
- Check with the HR office or student union at the local universities for discounts on tickets to ValleySCARE.
- Finally, don’t forget you can add the “Boo”fett! (at Picnic Point) to your ticket. It is definitely worth it if you plan to spend the entire evening there at the park.
Now if you are looking to visit at any other part of the season then be sure to check out the Valleyfair coupons first to make sure that you get the most savings possible on your admission to the theme park.