Minnesota Renaissance Festival
If you need something fun and different to do in the fall, then head on over to Shakopee for the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. It’s typically held on weekends from mid August through September. One of the things that sets this Renaissance Festival apart from others is the themed weekends. Each weekend features something different so you can visit multiple time without seeing the same thing. There are also daily events that are family friendly as well as plenty of food and live entertainment (16 stages of entertainment actually). Now before you visit the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, be sure to check out the tips below for ways to save a little extra money on your admission. What you should also find below are the latest known coupons for even more savings on your tickets this year.
Tips & Coupons
- Purchase your Minnesota Renaissance Festival tickets online in advance and you will save $3 per person on admission.
- You can also purchase your tickets in advance at Super America, Walgreens, Menards, Whole Foods, and the Shakopee Chamber and Visitors Bureau with the same $3 off discount.
- Consider getting the season pass to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. It pays for itself in just 4 visits.
- Check at local Subway, Dunn Bros Coffee, and Papa Murphy’s as they have coupons for the Minnesota Renaissance Festival inside.
- Be sure to follow the Minnesota Renaissance Festival on Facebook and Twitter. They usually send out announcements of upcoming promotions on their Facebook and Twitter pages.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online, look for promotional codes. You will see a promotional code box on the ticket order page. Enter the code here and click apply code. If the code is valid you should see your discount automatically appear.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership card and save $3 on admission.
- If you are a student of the University of Minnesota, purchase your tickets through the student union and save up to $5 on your admission to the Renaissance Festival.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide, which offers a lot of coupons and savings tips for attractions in the Minneapolis area and beyond.