Valleyscare is the Halloween Haunt put on by the Valleyfair amusement park. It’s located in Shakopee, Minnesota, which is just outside of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Attractions include indoor and outdoor mazes, scare zones, all the Valleyfair rides, and of course Camp Spooky! There’s also the Fright Feast, which is a dinner buffet that you can add onto your ticket as a combo package. It’s only available on Saturdays and Sundays and is definitely worth it. Before you purchase your tickets though, be sure to check out the tips that are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Valleyscare event listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Buy your tickets to the Valleyscare event online and you will automatically save up to $9 on your admission ticket.
- Come to the Valleyscare Halloween Haunt on Fridays and you will save $2 on your admission.
- Watch for promotions where you can purchase next years season pass while getting free admission to the Valleyscare event this year.
- Stop by any local Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, or Sonic restaurant. They often offer Valleyscare coupons and at last check you could get coupons good for up to $12 off admission to the Valleyscare events.
- Stop by Club Foods in the area and you can purchase discounted tickets for Valleyscare right there. At last check you can save $10 per ticket there.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID at the gate and you can receive an additional discount on your admission ticket to Valleyscare.
- If you are a student or faculty member of Minnesota State University you can purchase discounted tickets to Valleyscare through the University. At last check they offered a savings of $10 per person.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They post a lot of coupons and money saving tips for area attractions in the Twin Cities and beyond.